So Leonardo DiCaprio finally won an Oscar, hey?
In all fairness he deserve it, after all the pretty gruesome stuff he did for his latest film, ‘The Revenant’.
Check out the latest humbling and honest Leonardo DiCaprio quotes. We found over 30 solid quotes from Leo, and they relate a lot to honesty and just being yourself.
Take a look!
31 Humbling Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes
1. “I don’t think I ever expected anything like an Oscar ever, to tell you the truth. That is not my motivation when I do these roles. I really am motivated by being able to work with great people and create a body of work that I can look back and be proud of.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
2. “If you can do what you do best and be happy, you’re further along in life than most people.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
3. “The best thing about acting is that I get to lose myself in another character and actually get paid for it… It’s a great outlet. I’m not really sure who I am – it seems I change every day.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
4. “I want to be a jerk like the rest of my friends, and have fun, and not care about the consequences, but I just can’t now.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
5. “The good thing about acting is that it always keeps you on your toes… It’s not like any other job where you can go in and do the same thing as yesterday.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
6. “Don’t think for a moment that I’m really like any of the characters I’ve played. I’m not. That’s why it’s called ‘acting’.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
7. “If you have done the very best you can. worrying won’t make it any better. if you want to be successful, respect one rule.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
8. “I grew up when I was 15 when I had my first opportunity in movies. I watched every great movie for a year and a half, and since then I’ve asked myself how I can emulate such artistry. That’s really my motivation. I want to do something as good as my heroes have done.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
9. “Thirty is a very good age for an actor: you can play both young and old men” – Leonardo DiCaprio
10th of 31 Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes
10. “Be Thankful for the hard times, for they have made you.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
11. “I get a friend to travel with me… I need somebody to bring me back to who I am. It’s hard to be alone.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
12. “Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other – they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
13. “I really don’t know what I’m doing… I don’t. It’s terrible. I go in there and I learn how to be like the character and do the best I can, and that’s all I really do.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
14. “My career should adapt to me. Fame is like a VIP pass wherever you want to go.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
15. “Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
16. “I’m not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy, I’m definitely an individual.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
17. “To believe in love, to be ready to give up anything for it, to be willing to risk your life for it, is the ultimate tragedy.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
18. “I’m just starting to scratch the surface of what really makes me happy and it’s taken me a while to admit that acting like a little child and being a jerk and a punk is fun.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
19. “I’ve always been spontaneous and outgoing… I’ve tried lots of things so I’ve got some good life experiences, which is great ’cause it means I’ve got lots of material to work with as an actor.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
20th of 31 Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes
20. “Everywhere I go, somebody is staring at me, I don’t know if people are staring because they recognize me or because they think I’m a weirdo.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
21. “Only you and you alone can change your situation. Don’t blame it on anything or anyone.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
22. “I want you to back yourself into a corner. Give yourself no choice but to succeed. let the consequences of failure become so dire and so unthinkable that you’ll have no choice but to do whatever it takes to succeed.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
23. “I’m 97% sure you don’t like me. But I’m 100% sure i don’t care.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
24. “To join the top 1% you have to do what the 99% won’t.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
25. “97% of the people who quit too soon are employed by the 3% who never gave up.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
26. “This created world really helped me as an actor. It heightened everything, which made it more dangerous, more interesting and more liberating.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
27. “When I was young, I used to have this thing where I wanted to see everything. I used to think, ‘How can I die without seeing every inch of this world?’” – Leonardo DiCaprio
28. “What I really wanted was to travel and see all the different animals that were on the verge of extinction.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
29. “Most of the time I do feel like I need someone else when I’m alone. But I can still get by with just my own company and that makes me a stronger person.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
30. “Anyone I’m with has to give me freedom. I like to be with someone who has character and style and someone who is very understanding.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
31. “Enough is enough. The truth is our planet’s alarm is now going off and it’s time to wake up and take action.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
Thanks for viewing this collection of Leonardo DiCaprio quotes! Don’t forget to share them on social media.