Meagan VouloJanuary 29, 2021
Valentine’s Day 2021 is going to be different. We’re amidst a global pandemic, and although things are getting better, many of us remain isolated this season. Maybe you usually go out for Valentine’s Day – dinner and a movie or a show – but this year your best bet is probably to stay in and find different things to do on Valentine’s Day 2021. Don’t get upset – we’re here to give you some ideas for things to do on Valentine’s Day 2021 to make this holiday extra special for you and your significant other.
Make breakfast in bed
– Surprise your honey with a lavish breakfast display that they can enjoy in their bed for a quiet Valentine’s Day 2021 morning. Breakfast of course, is the most important meal of the day, so why not go all out? Not a good cook? That’s ok – we’ve got you covered with our Harry and David breakfast gift baskets, including meats, pastries, waffles, and more! However, if you’re up for the job, check out our creative ideas for breakfast in bed.
Go for a morning hike
– There are so many trails available for daytime hiking, and even though it’s wintertime, it would be a shame to let a nice day go to waste. So, if it’s not too cold on February 14, 2021, consider going for a long romantic hike with your sweetheart. Hold hands, talk, laugh, see the sights – just get out of the house and do something different to start the day off right.
Enjoy a cup of coffee
– We know that a lot of coffee shops don’t allow indoor seating right now, but why not get a latte to go? Maybe take it with you for your morning hike and breath in the smell of fresh coffee on Valentine’s Day morning. You don’t even have to go out to get a special coffee either. Check out the Harry and David coffee gift baskets for gourmet coffee to make at home. You can sit at the dining room table together and sip your flavored coffee or put it in a travel mug and take it with you outside.
– Nothing says romance like a nice afternoon reading session. Break out your favorite book or magazine and lay on the couch or the bed together in silence and delve into a wonderful story. And, you can even make the time together special with these personalized photo bookmarks. Add pictures of you and your significant other for a special keepsake for Valentine’s Day 2021.
Have a movie marathon
– Maybe you can’t go to the movie theater this Valentine’s Day, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t enjoy a nice romantic comedy or a heartfelt drama for Valentine’s Day 2021. Surprise your love with a holiday digital movie download that you can both enjoy. Grab a bowl of popcorn and get comfy in your recliner for a long movie marathon.
– Pick out a new recipe and gather all the ingredients to cook it together this Valentine’s Day 2021. Even if you’re not a good cook, it’s always fun to spend time together enjoying a hobby. Who knows – maybe you’ll become the next top chef?
Valentine’s Day 2021 doesn’t have to be a drag. Even if your activities are limited, you can still get creative with these things to do on Valentine’s Day 2021. Share some of your own ideas in the comments below!