Every year December 15this celebrated as Bill of Rights Day in United States of America. The first ten amendments of the constitution together make up the Bill of Rights. Celebrate this proud day for America with inspiring Bill of Rights Day greetings messages and wishes. Share with your family and friends, colleagues and associates Bill of Rights quotes to wish them on this special day.
We have come up with the newest collection of Bill of Rights Day messages to share. With these unique Bill of Rights Day quotes and wishes, wish everyone on Facebook, WhatsApp.
Bill of Rights Day Messages, Quotes & Greetings
1. Warm wishes on Bill of Rights Day. On this auspicious day, let us pray that everyone gets the freedom he or she deserves.
2. Rules are extremely important for a nation otherwise we will be nothing but a bunch of people living in jungle without any order. Happy Bill of Rights Day.
3. We would have required no constitution ever if men were only angels and no devils but it is not the case. Wishing a very Happy Bill of Rights Day.
4. Don’t look at the first ten amendments in the constitution as just words because they are more than mere words. Warm wishes on Bill of Rights Day.
5. We all must always have in our hearts the love for our nation and love for our government. Wishing a very Happy Bill of Rights Day.
6. On the occasion of Bill of Rights Day, let us take pride in the ten amendments that were made to make our country a better one.
7. To make our nation a better one, we need to learn the amendments the same way to love Almighty. Wishing everyone a very Happy Bill of Rights Day.
8. Bill of Rights Day reminds us that we are blessed to be born in a nation which is so dedicated towards law, order and lives of people.
9. Wishing a very Happy Bill of Rights Day to all the citizens of America. Without Bill of Rights, we would have been a completely different country.
10. For anything to be learned or anything to be examined, we need Bill of Rights. On this auspicious occasion, I am sending my warm greetings to everyone.