Ramadan or Ramzan is the 9th month of Islamic calendar. This is the month of fasting for all the Muslims in India, Malaysia, Pakistan, Dubai, UAE etc. and other parts of the world. The days in the month depend upon the appearance of crescent moon. Ramadan is the time for celebrations and people come together to have gala feasts and good times. Sending Ramadan messages, Ramadan wishes, Ramadan greetings and Ramadan quotes is an integral part of this special occasion. Ramadan Mubarak wishes consisting of lovely Ramadan messages and quotes in English are perfect to express your joy on this festive occasion. Ramazan festival date 2021 are from 12 April to 12 May but they may vary a little.
Happy Ramadan Messages
Celebrate this special occasion with Happy Ramadan wishes 2021. Wish your family and friends with exclusive Ramadan Mubarak messages and Ramadan greetings in English. Send to your dear ones Ramadan Kareem wishes to wish them a high-spirited festive celebration.
“May the positivity of Ramadan stay with you and bring you peace, happiness and knowledge to enlighten your soul. Happy Ramadan to you.
“Ramadan Mubarak to you. May this holy month bring along success and prosperity to you and your loved ones.”
“May the blessings of Allah always give you strength to make your dreams a reality. Warm wishes on Ramadan to everyone.”
“May the auspicious occasion of Ramadan bring along many more moments of joys and celebrations. Happy Ramadan to you.”
Ramadan Mubarak Messages
Share with your near and dear ones newest Ramadan messages and Ramadan greetings in English. Wish them all with Ramadan Kareem wishes and best of Ramadan Mubarak messages to wish them prosperity and success in life.
“Ramadan Mubarak to you my dear. Ramadan is not just about observing fasting but also about feeding poor and helping the needy.”
“May the protection of Allah is always there to keep you and your loved ones safe. Wishing a very Happy Ramadan to you.”
“Let us make it a meaningful Ramadan by spreading peace, happiness and smiles in this world. Ramadan Mubarak to everyone.”
“Ramadan is the month dedicated to Allah, the month which inspires every heart to do good deeds and to spread goodness around. Happy Ramadan to you.”
1. I wish that Allah is always there to lead your path towards enlightenment….. May He fill your life with happiness and blessings…. May He allow you to regret for things you did wrong…. With all such hopes, I wish you Ramadan Mubarak!!!
2. Time has come to worship Allah and offer him prayers as crescent moon has appeared in the sky…. I wish that you are blessed with happiness and prosperity and a wonderful festive Ramzan…. Wishing you Ramadan Mubarak my dear husband.
3. Ramadan Mubarak to the most loving husband….. It is time to rejoice as time has come to offer our prayers and seek blessings from Allah…. I wish you are blessed with the best of the fruits for all the hard work you have done….. Warm wishes on Ramadan to you.
4. Ramadan Mubarak to all my friends….. The best time of the year has come…. Let us make the most of this time by offering prayers to Allah and praising Him…. Let us celebrate this festive month with our loved ones…. Happy Ramadan to you all.
5. I wish that the holy month of Ramadan bring along happiness and glory in your life…. May all your problems come to an end and you are blessed with a wonderful year ahead…. Ramadan Mubarak!!!
6. Let the darkness leave and embrace the brightness and happiness Ramzan has brought along…. I wish Allah is always there to protect you, guide you and bless you with joy and happiness…. Wishing a peaceful life…. Ramzan Mubarak to you.
7. Wishing the best of happiness in this holy month of Ramzan May you are showered with blessings of Allah on this festive occasion May you have a cheerful and blessed Ramadan, Ramdan Mubarak to the most wonderful family!!
8. I wish that you are always guided by the divine spirit of Allah I pray that He is always there to lead you to the right path I wish all the happiness in the world for you all Warm wishes to you on Ramzan!!
10. You are always in my prayers And on the occasion of Ramzan….I wish that happiness and prosperity come to your life and never leaveRamadan Mubarak!!!
11. To make it the happiest Ramadan for you I am sending my warm wishes Wrapped with love and care, affection and happiness Ramadan Mubarak to you my dear.
12. I wish Allah to bless you today and forever. I wish all your prayers are answered this holy month Wishing you the most wonderful festive time with your loved ones Ramadan Mubarak!!!
13. May the festival of Ramadan Bring happiness and prosperity in your life Brighten your days and nights Ramadan Mubarak to you.
14. I wish that the holy month of Ramadan begin with good fortune. May you are blessed with success and peace, joy and glory Wishing you a blessed Ramadan my dear brother.
15. You my dear brother are the reason for smiles in my life This Ramadan I want to pray to Allah to bless you with His choicest blessings Ramadan Mubarak to you.
16. My life is full of happiness and smiles because of you Thanks for being such an amazing brother to me I wish Allah to always bless you with his love I wish you a very Happy Ramadan.
17. The holy month of Ramadan has started. As we have sighted the crescent moon in the sky Sending warm wishes for you and your family Ramadan Mubarak to you sir!!
18. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Ramadan May your life is blessed with goodness and happiness I pray for your success and glory Ramadan Mubarak to you.
19. As you pray and fast on the occasion of Ramzan I pray that all your wishes come true I wish that Allah always take care of you and your loved ones Ramadan Mubarak!!!
20. May this Ramadan all your wishes come true….. May you and your loved ones are blessed with the best…. Ramadan Mubarak!!
21. As we recite Holy Quran, I wish we find guidance and blessings….. Sending best wishes on the occasion of Ramzan to you.
22. Ramadan is the holy month of Allah…. Let us pray to him, let us fast for him, let us celebrate this occasion with peace and happiness….. Ramadan Mubarak!!!
Happy Ramadan Mubarak Images wishes Messages Wishes, Pictures Messages
23. He is the God, he is the creator and he is the protector….. May He always bless you…. Ramadan Mubarak!!
24. Wishing you a beautiful month of Ramzan full of happiness and prosperity…. Sending Ramadan wishes to you and your loved ones.
25. May holy month of Ramzan bring along brightness and glory in your life…. Ramadan Mubarak to you!!!
26. Ramzan is the time to fast and feast… May all your prayers are answered by Allah in this holy month…. Ramadan Mubarak to you.
27. You are always in my prayers and I wish for your success and happiness as we celebrate the holy Ramzan!!!
This page was last modified on Thursday, march 11, 2021
More Happy Ramadan Wishes, Messages, sayings, and quotes….
Happy Fasting Ramadan Wishes
Ramadan Mubarak Messages for Family
Ramadan Kareem Messages for Teachers
Ramadan Mubarak Messages for Sister
Ramadan Mubarak Messages for Wife
Ramadan Mubarak Wishes for Him and Her
Ramadan Messages for Employees
Ramadan Kareem Wishes Messages for Boyfriend
Ramadan Wishes Messages for Parents
Romantic Ramadan Messages for Girlfriend
Ramadan Forgiveness Messages