Wish your friend, family and all your belonging a very happy Holi through a Facebook post. Holi is the celebration of colors and love and to enjoy your Holi, wish all a very happy Holi. The message expresses your emotion in a sweet, romantic or a cute way and makes the Holi mood high through you magical words. The message presents your happiness and sharing your joy with all that brings you close to your friends. No matter wherever you are, a Facebook greetings message wishing happy Holi keeps you connected with others. Here a colorful and nice collection of Holi wishes message for Facebook is given.
A list of funny and sweet Holi messages for friends is essayed below:
1. Holi is the time to break the ice and build new relationships. Happy Holi
2. May this festival fill your life with colors of happiness and joy. Happy Holi
3. Let the colors of Holi spread the spirit of brother hood and spread the message of peace and harmony.
4. I wish that God bless us all with his blessings on the occasion of Holi… I wish we all enjoy this day to the fullest with vibrant colors, with happiness, with joy and with peace…. Wishing you a very 5appy and cheerful Holi….. May you have the best Holi ever.
5. Let us celebrate the beautiful festival of colors with splashes of colors, sweetness of gunjiyas and warmth of hearts. May God bless us with a fun-filled Holi. Happy Holi to you and your family.
6. The festival of Holi teaches us to come together and spend moments of happiness and love. It inspires us to love life to the fullest. Sending warm wishes to you on Holi. Have a Happy Holi.
7. Keep your video game a break and take a mission Holi challenge. Come out of your home; gang up with your friends; give a colorful shower to everyone who comes in your way. Give a sweet smile and say don’t mind please, its Holi. Happy Holi to all.
8. Forget all past fights and give hugs to all, revive the old relation and give color to the new ones. Bring smiles to your loved one’s faces and wish them a very happy Holi. Live a colorful life and always add a new color in each day.
9. Let the magic of colors spread in your life, let them paint a colorful picture with all its hues. Raise your head high and accept all the colors of life, then smile never go from you. Embrace black and white both as each color teaches you something special.
10. Leave behind all your worries and tension and welcome the colors of life to enjoy it. Give a coloring wing to your dream and let them free wherever they want to go; don’t be afraid of the dark shades as it can lead you to the bright colors of life. Happy Holi 2018.
11. Be prepared for the celebration of color with water balloons, sweets, snacks and all. Match your step with the dance beat and enjoy red, green, yellow, and all colors of life. Wish you a very happy Holi to all.
12. The wonderful festival of colors is here…. To give us a message that we all must forget all the differences and embrace each other with love, to have more peace, to have more happiness in our lives….. Wishing you all very Happy Holi!!!
13. The time has come to enjoy this day of colors with our loved one….. to keep aside all the problems and all the tensions and to indulge in the festive mode…. To break the monotony and to be a part of celebrations….. With lots of love, wishing you a very Happy Holi.
14. The festival of Holi is a reminder to bring more colors in our lives, to create more memories with our loved ones….to spend this day with love and affection, happiness and zeal…. Wishing you all a very Happy and a very vibrant Holi…. Have a blessed Holi!!!!
This page was last modified on Tuesday, February 27, 2018