In my case, hip hop songs are incredibly motivating for me, they always have been;
I created this article exactly three years ago, but I still love listening to hip hop and rap when I’m working exercising, or just plain celebrating.
I’m sure that for many of you, you may also be motivated by hip hop/rap music so I’ve updated this article to give you all some awesomely motivational hip hop songs to listen to.
Top 20 Hip Hop Motivational Songs for Entrepreneurs
The below are 20 hip hop songs for entrepreneurs that I find extremely motivating.
Many of them may be older and not exactly fresh music, but none the less I still listen to them in the car or at home when I need some motivation or just to get myself psyched.
Take a look and see what you think.
1. Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Eminem – Forever
2. 50 Cent – I Get Money
4. T.I. feat. Rihanna – Live Your Life
5. Chipmunk feat. Chris Brown – Champion
6. Eminem – Lose Yourself
7. Drake & Trey Songz – Successful
8. DJ Khaled – All I Do Is Win
9. T.I. – Whatever You Like
10. Jay-Z Ft. Kanye West – Who Gon’ Stop Me
12. Rick Ross – Aston Martin Music ft. Drake, Chrisette Michele
13. Drake – Started From The Bottom
14. 50 Cent – If I Can’t
15. DEVLIN – Brainwashed
16. Skepta – Hold On
17. Tinie Tempah – Written In The Stars ft. Eric Turner
18. Sway ft. Kelsey – Level Up
19. Lethal Bizzle ft. Jamal Hadaway – Look Up to the Sky
20. Young Jeezy – F.A.M.E. ft. T.I.
Hope you enjoyed this list of some of the best songs for entrepreneurs!
Here’s a quick recap of the top 20 motivational songs for entrepreneurs:
If you’re still looking for motivation as an entrepreneur, check out some of our latest quotes collections; by entrepreneurs, for entrepreneurs: